Swim shorts Tie & Dye Red
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
89,00€ Recycled polyester
on October 03
from 110€ of purchase
within 30 days
Ambassador of a colorful style even in your bathing hours, you will become THE star of the beaches with these men's swim shorts and their tie & dye gradient, irresistibly trendy and original. Predominantly grenadine, these bathing shorts will also offer you comfort and freedom at all times to match with the Tie & Dye Grenadine bath towel.
- Exclusive model created in Paris
- Fast drying
- Inner net
- Elasticated waistband and contrasting cords with Arthur engraved tips
- 2 lined side pockets
- 1 back pocket with velcro closure
- Made in our partner workshops in Portugal
Composition and washing conditions
It is recommended to choose a machine wash at 30° maximum and without drying mode. You can dry your underwear inside out to prevent the colors from fading in the sun
Too high a temperature could damage the fibers of the fabric and the life of the product.
True to size, take your usual size.
Delivery, exchange and returns
Free home delivery from €110 in metropolitan France and in 22 countries abroad.
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 1pm (Monday to Friday).
- Colissimo Point Relais: within 3 to 5 working days: €3.95
- Colissimo at home: within 2 to 3 working days: €4.95
- Chronopost: within 2 working days, from €9.95
- Withdrawal from the ARTHUR store: within 5 working days, free delivery
- Colissimo Europe: within 6 working days from €9.95
- Colissimo International: within 8 working days from €9.95
Exchange and refund valid on all products purchased on arthur.fr
Return costs are offered within 30 days for metropolitan France only.
For any questions, do not hesitate to consult our FAQ or contact our Customer Service from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on +33 1 87 20 90 40 or by e-mail: email@example.com .Fr
ARTHUR folds in 4 for your comfort! This size guide is valid for all our pieces, from underwear to pajamas. We advise you to choose your usual size when purchasing.
To define your exact size, take your measurements by positioning a tape measure as close as possible to the body without tightening it.
Waist circumference is measured by positioning the tape measure just above your navel. The chest circumference is measured by passing the tape measure under your armpits, on the upper part of the pectorals, where your chest is the widest.
|Size to order||French size||Waist circumference (CM)||Bust (CM)|