Size infoThe model is 1.90m tall and wears a size L.
Homewear New On Fire
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
129,00€ Cotton from organic farming Warm material
on October 05
from 110€ of purchase
within 30 days
- Men's indoor clothing
- 100% cotton from organic farming
- Hoodie with flame embroidery on the left wrist
- Trousers with elasticated waistband, drawstring and 2 side pockets
- Exclusive pattern created in Paris
- Made in our partner workshops in India
Composition and washing conditions
100% cotton from organic farming
It is recommended to choose a machine wash at 30° maximum and without drying mode. You can dry your garment inside out to prevent the colors from fading in the sun
Too high a temperature could damage the fibers of the fabric and the life of the product.
True to size, take your usual size.
The model is 1.90m tall and wears a size L.
Delivery, exchange and returns
Home delivery free from €110 in mainland France and in 22 countries abroad.
Day shipping even for any order placed before 1 p.m. (Monday to Friday).
- Colissimo Point Relais: within 3 to 5 working days: €3.95
- Colissimo at home: within 2 to 4 working days: €4.95
- Chronopost: within 2 working days, from 9.95 €
- Withdrawal Arthur boutique: within 5 working days, free delivery
- Colissimo Europe: within 6 working days from €9.95
- Colissimo International: within 8 working days from €9.95
Exchange and refund valid on all products purchased on arthur.fr
Return costs are offered within 30 days for metropolitan France only.
For any questions, do not hesitate to consult our FAQ or contact our Customer Service from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on +33 1 87 20 90 40 or by e-mail: email@example.com .Fr
ARTHUR folds in 4 for your comfort! This size guide is valid for all our pieces, from underwear to pajamas. We advise you to choose your usual size when purchasing.
To define your exact size, take your measurements by positioning a tape measure as close as possible to the body without tightening it.
Waist circumference is measured by positioning the tape measure just above your navel. The chest circumference is measured by passing the tape measure under your armpits, on the upper part of the pectorals, where your chest is the widest.
|Size to order||French size||Waist circumference (CM)||Bust (CM)|